SPEAKERS BUREAU REQUEST FORM
SPONSORSHIP REQUEST FORM
• Requests must be made a minimum of 12 weeks (3 months) prior to event date.
• Requests must be made in writing via sponsorship request form: CLICK HERE
• The form must be completely filled and submitted with sponsorship package levels including value of each package.
IN-KIND PARTNERSHIP OBJECTIVES
As a partner, Daily News requires the audience to not only know that we are a sponsor, but also to learn something about the Daily News, its services and its products including NaplesNews.com. We prefer to support opportunities that have the following sponsorship benefits:
• Lead generation and direct marketing opportunities with the potential to increase readership, circulation, website page cviews and advertising revenue.
• Exclusive content generation including results, interviews or news coverage (live footage, scores, statistics via text, cphotos, live streaming cvideo, etc.).
• On-site presence with banners, table or opportunity to provide event emcee or event panelist.
• Subscriber and client hospitality elements include tickets, tables, membership discounts, reader contests, VIP access
and special amenities.
• Cause Marketing opportunities for Daily News’ Satisfy the Hunger Community Food Drive.
• Nonprofit status of applying organization.
• Event alignment with Naples Daily News’ charitable mission and alignment with philanthropic goals.
• Event relevance and alignment to the Naples Daily News and NaplesNews.com and readers and subscribers.
• Event target audience and its size.
• Event timing within the year. The Daily News can only sponsor a limited number of events per month.
• Event category/type. Daily News seeks to sponsor as broad a range of events as possible.
• If the Naples Daily News decides to sponsor your event, a written agreement will be drafted outlining the value of the
sponsorship, ad schedule, amenities, signage requirements and all information accepted by Daily News.
• The contract must be signed by an authorized representative and returned for final approval and signature of the
Marketing Director, or Publisher.
• There will be no sponsorship without a signed agreement.
• he Naples Daily News does not cosponsor events with other newspaper print media (except The News-Press)
unless an exception has been made and is indicated in the contract.
• If there is an advertising budget, a portion of the budget must be spent with Daily News.
• In-kind sponsorships include print advertising only.
• Event organizer must provide camera-ready ads in pdf format.
• Sponsorship ads are subject to space availability.
• Naples Daily News does not guarantee position of ads.
• Ads may only be used to promote the event per the agreement.
• Ad space does not count toward any other advertising agreement or contract with Daily News.
• Within one (1) month after the event, the organization must submit a written report of the event’s attendance, media
used and goals achieved.
• The report should include copies of press releases, event program, photos of event signage and any other materials
hat were included as part of the agreement.
• Preferred method of reporting is electronically but may be submitted by mail or hand delivered.
• There will be no consideration on future sponsorships without this report.
• A sponsorship agreement with Naples Daily News does not guarantee news coverage or photographs.
• Naples Daily News reserves the right to change these guidelines or terminate this program without notice.
1100 Immokalee Road
Naples, FL 34110